The Electronics Goes Green 2012+ offers the place to show your results and contribution to our community.
Call for Papers
The Call for Papers (pdf/444 KB) is now available on the conference website www.egg2012.de. Contribute a paper to next year’s conference and be a part of the Going Green success story! Please submit your abstract for a paper or a poster by 15 February 2012. Abstracts should cover at least one of the following topics:
- Legislative Developments
- Life Cycle Engineering
- Critical Resources and Sustainability
- Green IT
- New Technologies
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Management
For more detailed information on the individual topics and instructions for authors please go to the conference website.
- Abstract deadline for papers and posters: February 15, 2012
- Confirmation of accepted abstracts: April 9, 2012
- Conference circular with the preliminary program: May 31, 2012
- Deadline for submission of extended abstracts: June 15, 2012
- Deadline for submission of full papers: July 13, 2012